Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru [реклама вместо картинки] Сайт для начинающих писателей Зачарованный мир
Мы переехали, найти нас можно через поиск браузера: Мир фантазий и грез Egesihora egesihora.forum2х2.ru/forum

Egesihora - клуб для писателей и читателей

Объявление

Добро пожаловать!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Egesihora - клуб для писателей и читателей » Ужасы » Умирать не больно.

Умирать не больно.

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 70

смерть написал(а):

ага, а Толстого обвиним в разжигании войны.
а Достоевского в пропаганде нарушения закона.

Отредактировано смерть (Вчера 19:43:15)

Вот не надо аппелировать к классикам.Толстой не называл свое произведение "Радость войны" и не подписывался псевдонимом Лев Николаевич Смерть.
А Достоевский не писал о том,как хорошо,когда убьешь человека.Если вы читали,то там как раз все с точностью до наоборот.Человек мучается от того,что сделал,потому что он посчитал себя равным Богу.Имеющим право отнимать то,что не им дано.И человек этот в итоге очень за все это поплатился.

В вашем случае уместнее было бы назвать тогда уж Бодлера,своим "мнимым союзником" и вообще всех поэтов периода декаданса.

Просто поймите,из вас прямо из всех щелей так и сочиться мазохисткая очарованность романтическим флером того, о чем вы не имеет ни малейшего понятия.
Вы с упоением пишете об этом смакуя каждую фразочку,вы играете,вы думаете,что вы стоите на ступень выше над всеми нами(с вашей точки зрения)как будто в этом есть какой то героизм,воспевать угасание.Нет,увы,в этом есть лишь юношеская незрелость,либо болезненная фиксация на "философии мертвечины".Поверьте,если бы вы не так рьяно пихали нам всем в глаза,эту свою фиксированность на данной теме,отношение к вам было совсем иное.

+2

Egesihora написал(а):

Пумяух**
Что предлагаешь?

Подумаю над статьёй.
Их я тоже пишу.

Пумяух** написал(а):

Подумаю над статьёй.

Статьи - хорошее дело. Удачи тебе в её написании.

Nostramo, спасибо!

Пумяух** написал(а):

Подумаю над статьёй.
Их я тоже пишу.

Будем ждать.Дело нужное.

умирать-всегда больно. http://s018.radikal.ru/i527/1210/19/a4b1086292aa.gif

Препараты качественные,купили на сайте anticancer24.ru
Доставили из Москвы за 3 дня

<a href=https://anticancer24.ru/shop/490/desc/sofheetdacheet>софосбувир +и даклатасвир где купить спб</a>

Hi there, I discovered your site by way of Google whilst searching for a similar topic, your website got here up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just was aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you continue this in future. Lots of folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

all the time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading here.

Hi there, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Cheers!

This piece of writing will assist the internet viewers for setting up new weblog or even a blog from start to end.

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Thank you

This page definitely has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me. Good job.

It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is good for my knowledge. thanks admin

Hi mates, pleasant piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant idea, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious idea, post is fastidious, thats why i have read it entirely

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Exceptional post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

hi!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that is you! Taking a look forward to look you.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Hi, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly fine, keep up writing.

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my search for something relating to this.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Egesihora - клуб для писателей и читателей » Ужасы » Умирать не больно.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно